Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our [culture memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture) and [long-term view](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more. The Corporate Accounting team is looking for an experienced Accountant to join the team in supporting the Technology & Development organization. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is skillful in communicating with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds, levels, and experiences. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships across teams.
· Perform detailed analysis of prepaid, accruals, and expenses to ensure proper treatment under US GAAP.
· Cross-functional interaction with FP&A, Tax, Financial Applications, Finance Operations, Internal Audit.
· Review and documentation of contractual agreements, which includes interpreting contractual terms and understanding the application of our accounting policies.
· Create insightful close package that summarize key business and accounting updates and present them to groups of Netflix managers and directors.
· Drive process improvement and contribute to exciting projects that achieve scalability and efficiency, system design, and core accounting framework and management reporting.