Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Function as a team member in a high volume, fast paced T&E Department with special focus on consistency, accuracy, and timeliness. This position reports to the T&E Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Audit daily expense report submissions through Concur (and Concur Detect) with consistency and accuracy, for compliance with company policies, and in accordance with audit timeline requirements
· Communicate/escalate identified expense issues to the department supervisor to determine next steps
· Document policy violations accordingly (via detailed comments/obtaining supporting documentation as directed by the department supervisor)
· Adhere to productivity levels for auditing, as set by the department supervisor
· Run daily extract file from Concur
· Monitor the Department e-mail box and respond to inquiries
· Assist with end-user issues/troubleshooting
· Maintain log (via Excel) of certain expense callouts for review with department supervisor
· Special projects as required
· Prior AP or T&E experience preferred
· Prior Concur experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a calm, professional manner
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Must possess analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V