Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To manage stock and cashier team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
• Assist in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork
• Participate in inventories
• Only applicable for Offsite drivers: Responsible for driving product to and from the Offsite location on an as needed basis
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Support and encourage staff to provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customer, returns, defective merchandise)
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Support and assist in follow-up for all training programs and seminars
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V