Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for the daily operating of the Michael Kors wholesale shop-in-shop within assigned department store (retail partner), merchandise and customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Achieving and exceeding sales plans, driving full price sales, and maintaining visual merchandising standards in the Michael Kors shop-in-shop. Ensure the support and partnership of retail partners’ associates for the benefit of the Michael Kors shop-in-shop business.
The Supervisor will work with their Line Manager and District Manager to drive the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Generation :
· Meet and exceed shop-in-shop sales goals through effective application of Michael Kors’ selling service strategies and techniques
· Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and ownership of the business by tracking daily, weekly, and monthly sales to determine needs of business and set business strategy
· Take an active role on the selling floor
· Identify and communicate product and inventory needs in a timely manner
· Implement and maintain all visual merchandising standards as directed in the Visual Merchandising guideline
· Engage every customer within the shop-in-shop by utilizing Michael Kors’ selling service strategies and techniques
· Drive sales through utilizing a clientele book and developing a personal client database
· Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
· Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image, and adhered to at all times
· Ensure shop-in-shop and stock room maintenance, presentation, and organization issues are addressed in a timely manner
· Work with retail partner to confirm deliveries are properly processed and on the selling floor in a timely manner
· Complete monthly timesheet and payroll information for approval by Line Manager
· Partners with internal colleagues to address business challenges and understands the need to work well with others to beat the competition.
· Adapts communication style, tools and approach to meet the needs of different audiences and levels in the organization.
Drive for Results:
· Leads self and others in setting and attaining stretch goals within a continually evolving environment. Overcomes obstacles and takes responsibility for outcomes.
· Makes things happen for the business using out-of-the box thinking and a willingness to take risks. Continually looks for ways to innovate or take existing products, processes and services to a new level.
Flexible Learner :
· Adapts to a continually evolving work environment by being open to new learning opportunities and feedback.
Functional Skills :
· Applies up-to-date professional and technical knowledge and expertise to business problems.
· Minimum of 2 years retail experience
· Good command of the English language
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Strong fashion sense
· Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.
· General knowledge of Retail Math and reporting
· Flexible to work the hours in line with stores needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V