Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
· Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
· Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
· Participate in inventories
· Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
· Properly execute all relevant register functions
· Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
· Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
· Provide the highest level of customer service
· Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
· Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
Minimum 2 years retail experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V