Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Title: IT Application Architect
Reports to : Director of Global Technology
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Capri Holdings Limited is a global fashion luxury group including brands Versace, Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors. These iconic brands are industry leaders in design, style and craftsmanship. Operating in some of the most prestigious cities in the world – New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong-Kong - Capri’s brands cover the full spectrum of fashion luxury categories, including women’s and men’s accessories, footwear and apparel, as well as wearable technology, watches, jewelry, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. Capri’s goal is to continue extending the global reach of the Company’s three iconic brands, while ensuring that they maintain their independence and exclusive DNA.
We are seeking an experienced IT Application Architect to join Project Elevate. This position will report directly to the Director of Global Technology. The IT Application Architect will design solutions for Finance and Supply Chain processes. The IT Application Architect will architect, configure, develop & maintain the business processes. The IT Application Architect will convert Business requirements, processes and designs into a comprehensive, robust, efficient, scalable and stable solution leveraging SAP best practices on different technologies.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design solution for complex scenarios across SAP landscape throughout the project/program lifecycle providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
· Engage with business in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits, use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals.
· Create innovative solution designs that utilize SAP best practices in all SAP modules like FI, CO, MM, SD, LO, BW, MDM in different environments like SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP FIORI, Web methods, AIF, BRF+, Information Steward, BODS, Redwood etc.,
· Act as the guardian of the solution by governing scope with solution agility and the integrity across work streams.
· Should own the RICEFW inventory for SAP and legacy systems.
· Should have knowledge of integrations and conversions between SAP and legacy system.
· Bachelor degree in business related area or information systems or equivalent working experience.
· Deep understanding of SAP products, technologies and competencies, across multiple end-to-end SAP solution landscapes including several full life-cycle rollouts.
· Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications
· Sound understanding of the SAP product roadmap
· Experience of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, SAP Cloud solutions, Cloud Hosting and other SAP technology
· Excellent Oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner.
· Good knowledge of delivery methods for SAP (waterfall, hybrid agile, agile), complex deployment experience, and global template roll-outs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V