Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our leaders at Michael Kors are stylish individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. A successful Assistant Manager will lead a dynamic team that is focused on the client experience and building lasting relationships. You are a strategic business driver that motivates the team and executes effective day to day management. You will help foster and work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Assist Store Manager in driving results through a strategic and multifaceted approach.
· Lead key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
· Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
· Foster customer relationships through coaching in the moment on product knowledge, styling, and selling techniques.
· Manage team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities with excellence.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
· 3+ years of relevant retail management experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
· A self-starter with the ability to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
· Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
· Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
· Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Generous Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
· Flexible schedule
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Clothing Allotment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V