SU Field Marketing
The role of Field Marketing Manager ncorporates three core role components defined as;
“ FM team member ” – ensures the SU FM group supports and meets Field Marketing goals and objectives for the entire SU product line, in collaboration with other FM team members and FM partners of other franchises.
'Voice of the Customer' - systematically incorporating customer feedback, market trends and competitive info to the segment product management.
Within the Field Marketing role includes the 'Voice of the Customer' , in alignment with Global Product Management, collect and organize feedback from the field and the market. This regional data will be incorporated into Global strategies.
· For assigned target segments and/or technologies, provide local input to global annual marketing plans
· Participate in new product development; Active participation and commitment to product portfolio planning and short/long term segment strategy
· Support new product market research, release on the market.
· Driving and tracking seeding activities for new products
'Marketing Partner to the Field' -translating global strategy (profile & positioning) into an execution plan for the field. With the responsibility of the Mobius product line and/or SU technology, this position requires complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards associated with the Field Marketing role.
· Accountability for the creation and execution of the regional Tactical Plans based on Global Marketing plans.
· Drive development of local sales tools as needed
· Coordinate Customer Collaboration Projects
· Coordinate and/or participate in necessary seminars, conferences, and/or tradeshows
· Identify and report local competitive situations and translate into plan of action
· Coordinate process consulting activities with applications support
“Technology Training and consultant” – train the sales and Sales Development, and customer on site training for Mobius product line and SU technology, including process review, SU bag handling training.
· Execute regional product or solution positioning content and sales force training
· Train customer how to use SU bags handling, process review and consultant SOP.
Job Requisition ID: 205276
Location: Shanghai - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Consulting, Product Development, Technology, Research