JOB TITLE: SR. ANALYST
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, providing them a professional, accurate and efficient response which will help them to achieve their requirements. Should build good rapport with customers which helps in growth of organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Enter email and fax orders accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and country rules as per agreed timelines in ERP, Ex - Oracle/SAP.
· Managing internet and B2B orders and process price and availability requests
· Enter quotes for prepacked items.
· Identify and follow up customer specific requirements
· Set up internet profile registrations and handle password resets.
· Send out Order confirmation and documentation to customers such as COA, COO Etc.. as per agreed timelines.
· Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly customer specific open order reports.
· Maintaining customer master data and thoroughly vetting all new customers before creating an account.
· Ensure expected productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently
· Open Order Management (Block orders, Web Order Block & Backorder Management)
Job Requisition ID: 204597
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, ERP, Oracle, SAP, Technology