Software Engineer (LabVIEW)
As Software Engineer in the Engineering group, you will work closely with our process and technology groups to build and support machine control software for state-of-the-art semiconductor process equipment.
· Software support activities on process tools including application deployment and installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and further collaboration with other software engineers for application engineering.
· Support development of machine control software in LabVIEW, with some implementation in C, C++, C#, and Python.
· Understanding of low-level control for various types of system components like DC/RF power supplies, motion control, mass flow controllers, temperature controllers, etc.
· Working knowledge of industrial communication protocols such as RS232, Field Bus, CAN BUS, DNET, RS485, Modbus, EtherCAT, etc.
Who You Are:
Minimum Qualifications :
· BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related engineering discipline
· 2+ years of LabVIEW software development experience
· 2+ years of experience with other software programming languages, including C++, C# or Python
· Prior experience with machine control, including motion control, and solid and liquid gas delivery systems.
· Electrical engineering background in analog/digital circuits with the ability to troubleshoot analog/digital signals using DVM, oscilloscope, signal generator, source measurement unit, network traffic analyzer, and serial protocol analyzer.
· Innovative, creative, and highly motivated individual with the ability to learn quick.
· Good programming and software development/skills
· Great troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Job Requisition ID: 207963
Location: San Jose
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Developer, Semiconductor, Computer Science, Testing, RF, Technology, Science