Scientist, Quality Associate
At MilliporeSigma, the Associate Scientist - Quality will perform Quality Control activities in support of GMP products, including routine testing and peer review of raw materials, intermediate and final products, and stability samples.
· Perform routine assays in accordance to applicable GMP requirements, processes and/or unit operations.
· Complete the volume of work required to achieve group/departmental goals and meet deadlines.
· Contribute to support functions of the lab (e.g., maintain equipment, prepare reagents, restock lab supplies, waste disposal).
· Communicate the status of operations and bring deviations to the attention of supervisor.
· Provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines and GDP requirements.
· Interface with external customers.
· In compliance with change control procedures, improve processes through application of scientific knowledge, experience, and principles.
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related Science discipline
· Associate’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related Science discipline with 1+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 5+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related Science discipline with GMP experience in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or similar industry
· Knowledge and experience of general laboratory techniques
· Thorough knowledge of aseptic operations
Job Requisition ID: 205094
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Scientist, Pharmaceutical, Science, Quality