Quality Technician III
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Physical Test Lab as a Quality Control Technician III on B shift/1:30pm to 10:00pm. The position requires laboratory support functions, as well as sample analysis through several test procedures. You will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. You will assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes. You willassist with procedure development, test method/equipment development, test method/equipment validation, and continuous improvement projects, creating procedures, and providing content for changes to current procedures. Revise procedures in Electronic Documentation System;Manage laboratory inventory system;Work in Electronic Deviation System.You always maintain the lab Physical Test Lab in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner. Position title will be commensurate with education.
Lifting up to 25lbs and standing for up to 8 hours.
Who you are:
· High School diploma or GED Equivalent
· Key areas of focus are Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity, Teamwork and Communication.
· Previous work experience in Quality Control and cGMP experience is highly preferred.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Ability to work with teammates in a multi-shift operation.
· Willing and able to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
· Ability to read and follow SOPs, Test Specifications, Test Methods and interpret technical data.
· Ability to work in laboratory Bio Level 2 environment.
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations
Job Requisition ID: 196787
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Technician, Laboratory, QC, Quality, Technology, Science