Quality Technician III
The Laboratory Quality Technician will support all laboratory activities by performing maintenance and routine tasks. This individual will play a role in supporting daily laboratory operations, such as; preparing buffers / media's, maintaining labware by washing and autoclaving and helping to keep laboratory clean and stocked, complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms. Monitor equipment and instrumentation used daily to ensure proper operation and calibration. The working hours are 4:30PM-1:00AM.
Lift up to 25 lbs
Who You are:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Associates Degree in Biology or related Life Science discipline
· Quality Technician Certification
· Time management skills and able to multi-task
· Organizational and communication skills
· Ability to read and follow SOPs
· Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
· Able evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved
· Ability to work in laboratory Biosafety Level 2 environment
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations
· Ability to work with teammates in a multi-shift operation
Job Requisition ID: 205331
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Technician, Laboratory, Quality, Technology, Science