Reporting into the Quality Control Supervisor, this role is responsible for supporting the QC Department.
· Raise all external testing POs and maintain folder of raised POs to aid Analysts on dispatch.
· Save all external results onto the system and maintain database of results.
· Follows up on external test results to ensure that analysts have them in time.
· Contacts external laboratories prior to sample being sent to ensure that they are expecting samples and are clear on test timelines.
· Ensure all POs are appropriately closed in Tetra as they are completed.
· Identify which invoices can be approved at the end of the month.
· Make sure that any consumables, chemicals and Reference Standards are ordered promptly.
· Obtain quotes from external labs and suppliers for work required.
· Looks after purchasing while taking into account the budget. Highlights high spend.
· Record all incoming customer queries and respond to many requests, including sending out CoAs.
· Collate all relevant information for complex queries elevated to MP and MMc.
· Follow up external labs and suppliers who are late in delivering results / supplies.
· Draw up CoAs and ensure the CoA folder on the system is kept up-to-date with the latest certificates.
· Maintain database of instrument calibrations, including what is due and what has been calibrated.
· Create weekly report detailing the relevant calibrations due and completed.
· Responsible for the transition to SAP of QC lab instrument calibration checks.
· Retrieving and delivering documents from and to the archive room, particularly during audits.
· Scan all new ARSs, CoAs, OOSs, OOTs, and Lab Deviations and save them for electronic retrieval.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Leaving Certification of equivalent
· Desirable: Certificate or Diploma in administration/secretarial skills.
· Fluent in English language (written and oral) is essential
· High level of organisation skills
· Strong administration skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and to meet agreed deadlines.
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes/e-mail, Access, etc.
Job Requisition ID: 198028
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Database, Technology