Packaging Tech I
We are a 24/7 Packaging operation that supports the packaging of research grade products through cGMP products. The working hour will be 6:00am to 6:00pm, on a rotating days basis which includes every other weekend.
· Perform routine hand weighing packaging processes for stock and custom orders
· Set up and run equipment such as the drum massager or other ergonomic equipment.
· Maintain equipment, clean work areas, restock supplies, and prepare material for waste disposal.
· Communicate the status of the operations to coworkers and bring deviations to the attention of the supervisor.
· Provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines. This consists both of paperwork and logbooks.
· Take necessary action to resolve any unsafe conditions
· Safety and quality are primary expectations and use PPE such as safety shoes, respirators, safety glasses and gloves to protect employees from the products and hair nets, beard covers (if applicable), tyvek suits, and shoe covers to protect the products from us.
· Able to work with heavy drums of material; moving drums on and off pallets that exceed 150kg while wearing PPE.
Who You Are:
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent
· High school course work in chemistry or 6 months chemistry related work experience
· Basic math skills—including metrics and conversion
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in teams
Job Requisition ID: 208086
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Research