Orders Management Associate
This role is responsible for routine order entry and order booking. Additional key responsibilities include pricing for custom work, processing/mailing reports, and co-managing order completion with laboratory operations and Project Management. An Orders Management Associate supports Project Management, Account Management, Marketing, Finance, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory Operations.
Who You Are :
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years data entry and management within an ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP or equivalent) and CRM (e.g., SalesForce.com, Seibel, SAGE)
· College degree preferred
· Experience working with cross functional teams
· Experience at a life science company
· Must have knowledge of mathematics. Data analytics background and systems thinking experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Able to take initiative and organization skills, be a self-motivator, possess a positive attitude and perform well as a team member
Job Requisition ID: 205263
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Database, Oracle, SAP, Management, Technology