Medical Advisor Fertility
We are looking for - Medical Advisor Fertility
· Being at a local level the Medical responsible of the specific Therapeutic Area, providing medical expertise, scientific support to Commercial, interact with the relevant stake holders, implementation of the local Clinical Program
· Leading and support the PSP team, continuing professional education
· Provide internal trainings for the specific Therapeutic Area.
· Provide to healthcare professionals and decision makers accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers, to requests for information about our products
· Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KTL
· Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing the company-sponsored speakers
· Lead the Medical Strategy, drive the Local Clinical Plan facilitate the submission of ISTs, publications and assist in site selection for CR&D clinical projects
· Contribute to strategic decisions regarding our products where appropriate
· Review and approve medical-marketing materials
· Collaborate with the LDSO regarding the reports of adverse events related to assigned products
· Collaborate with RA including Labeling actions
· Collaborate with Market Access and Corporate Affairs Area
· Collaborate with clinical development department and with clinical operation department regarding local and global studies
· Alignment with Global/European Medical Affairs
· Ensure operational excellence by sharing best practices
· Support evaluation of medically local product development projects
· Support and replace Medical Director Israel in all issues in the specific filed.
Who you are:
· Physician preferably with specialization in therapeutic area
· Advanced relevant degree
· Pharmaceutical Industry experience as Medical Manager / Advisor or Medical Scientific Liaison - Must
· Knowledge and experience in project management - preferred
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
· Influencing skills
· Communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner
· Good presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Setting priorities, identifying and mitigating risks
Job Requisition ID: 203121
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Product Development, Project Manager, Healthcare, Science, Research, Technology