Maintenannce Technician 2
The purpose of this position is to maintain and install equipment, facilities, and utility systems. Execute the completion of corrective and preventive maintenance work orders of equipment, facilities, utility systems.
· Work independently on predictive maintenance, calibration, reliability improvement, and repair tasks.
· Follow all safety regulations and guidelines including but not limited to Lock Out Tag Out, Line Entry, Hot Works, Confined Space, Proper PPE, identify and report unsafe work conditions.
· Participation in the call-in program, be available for weekend and holiday on-call and after-hours duty.
· Successfully complete required training curriculums and hands on work training.
· Excellent cleanliness, organizational, and 5-S skills
· Independently complete assigned work orders
· Conduct miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
· Contribute to department goals.
· Perform work related travel as necessary.
· Contributes to department goals
· Shows dignity and respect while performing duties
· Identifies unsafe work conditions and reports them
· Must be able to follow all safety rules and regulations
Payrate: $28.00 hr
· Wearing appropriate protective gear, (hard hats, glasses/goggles, chemical resistant suits, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protection equipment “PPE” to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles.
· Viewing computer monitors for long periods of time.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl for long periods of time.
· Work in industrial and outdoor weather conditions, walk long distances, lift heavy loads sometime with assist, stand for long periods and perform various physical tasks in various positions. Use hands and feet to operate equipment. Good all-around eyesight and specific vision capabilities.
· Ability to speak, hear and smell.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and ability to push and pull heavy materials to complete assignment, may lift more poundage with assistance.
· Utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and all office/laboratory equipment.
Who You Are:
· High School Diploma, GED or HSED
· 2+ years maintenance experience.
· 2+ years of Mechanical, electrical, or refrigeration experience required.
· Valid driver’s license for work related travel
· Trade School degree desired.
· Basic math, English grammar, reading comprehension
· Excellent organizational skills and 5S skills and follows good documentation practices
· Express ideas for process improvement
· Proficient in use of Management of Change Process knowledge
· Work independently on a variety of shifts
Job Requisition ID: 206951
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Technician, Laboratory, Business Process, Technology, Science, Management