Internal Communications, Network Communication & Engagement
Your Role: Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Communications for Life Science, this individual will have oversight of various communications channels used to deliver news, business updates and information, as well as messaging and campaigns, to the Life Science population. Specifically, this person will focus efforts on developing and executing a communications strategy targeted to reach non-desk employees – namely, our manufacturing and field employees across the network. This role focuses heavily on the utilization of existing “environmental communications channels” (large scale digital displays, touch screens, LDCs, posters and visual collateral), as well as the development of new tactics and delivery methods to serve this population. This individual will also serve as an interface for site contacts and coordinators, involved in the local execution of our global initiatives.
· Partner with Communications colleagues to pull through and tailor internal campaigns and programming to drive engagement, awareness and education of the global manufacturing, distribution and field employees.
· Work with site leaders, site coordinators and ISCO (integrated supply chain organization) to execute on a communications strategy, including tactical support and pull-through – i.e. maintenance intranet, some meeting logistics, support of tactical campaign execution on a global level.
· Management and oversight of our global, mass email system for Life Science.
· Ensure consistency and pull through of messaging across the organization, in line with Life Science business goals, Group Communications priorities and our overall communications strategy.
· Develop new tactics and implement tools and technology to drive communications within the manufacturing and distribution network, with a specific focus on building business awareness and fostering deeper engagement across all sites.
· Collaborate on the planning and execution of large scale corporate events, with a focus on driving rich content that will accelerate knowledge, solutions and empowerment across the organization and elevate our Life Science message.
Who you are:
· 8-10 years’ experience
· Development of memos, key messages and slide presentations
· Special events specific to area
· Demonstrates strategic thinking and skillset
· Demonstrates knowledge of communication strategies across all channels to provide straight forward innovative solutions, ranging from strategy to consultancy to tactics
· Ability to communicate in a cross-functional team
· Ability to drive change
· Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· Ability to travel up to 10%
Job Requisition ID: 176022
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Burlington Vermont
Job Segment: Network, Technology