Infrastructure Qualification Expert
As part of the “Global Operation Center & Compliance” department in “Information Technology” you will support the IT domains regarding the design, modification, implementation and execution of the process. By performing complex process analysis, monitoring, reporting and governance you will support continual improvement activities for the “Infrastructure Qualification Organization”. You will have to establish relationships with the IT domains and pro-actively support them to understand their process performance, indicators and improvement areas. Work closely with all stakeholders eg. IT Service Delivery Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Application Owners to ensure the smooth running of IT services.
Specifically, you will:
· Operate on the creation of Infrastructure Qualification documents (Network, Servers, Operating Systems, Databases) and oversee end-to-end process enforcement.
· Ensure Infrastructure (Network, Servers, Database) Qualification documents are created, updated and reviewed on the defined Quality standards and on time on the regular bases.
· Provides input to IT management for Compliance and risk-based approach.
· Support and participate internal and external Audit activities in scope of the Infrastructure Qualification dimension of specifically regulated systems.
· Identifies “Qualification Management” process key performance indicators (KPIs), establishes KPI baselines and targets and guides process, tools and people to meet the targets.
· Observer and provide feedback to team management on the “Qualification Management” process improvement opportunities, where automation and self-service can increase efficiency in terms of reducing cost and time.
· Academic Degree or equivalent and minimum 4 years of experience
· Outstanding communications skills, able to translate technical diagnosis into business relevant context and articulate business impact to all levels of the organization.
· Good Understanding of different ITIL processes and their interactions with each other. ITIL v3 foundation or higher certification preferred
· Good understanding ofGAMP processes
· Exposure to service management and incident management tools
· Ability to take and give direction, compromise, negotiate and support consensus decisions
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple cross-functional teams and bring diverse groups to consensus
· Ability to write clear documentation and communicate complex information simply and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Demonstrated focus on customer support and results-oriented improvement efforts
· Ability to coach, mentor and support other IT and Service Management professionals
· Knowledge of process reengineering and/or process improvement methodologies highly desirable
· Having deep experience on theCore networking technologies, topologies and devices.
· Must haveCCNA certificate.
· Preferably havingCCIE Routing & Switching or at leastCCNP Routing and Switching certificates.
· Must have 3-4 years actual/fresh hand-on field experience.
· Having expert certificate, HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4.
· Having expert knowledge and skills to assess and validate necessary server solutions.
· Must have 3-4 years actual/fresh hand-on field experience who plan and design HPE server and composable infrastructure solutions.
Job Requisition ID: 187980
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Cisco, Database, Solution Architect, Technology, Customer Service