Industrial Mechanic - German speaking - limited to 2 years (all genders)
As an industrial mechanic (all genders) at the Wiesbaden site with two operations you are responsible together with a team of mechanics for the maintenance and repair of the facilities. You carry out assembly, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of complex equipment by doing installation work on them. You are supporting production with the equipping process and use your skills in order to fix errors to ensure plant reliability. Your task is also to perform preventive maintenance on schedule and to assist in the further development of equipment as part of the continuous improvement process.
This position is based in Wiesbaden, Germany.
· Successfully completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic (all genders) or comparable as well as several years of professional experience in the chemical sector (approx.3-5 years)
· Professional experience in the maintenance of production facilities
· Knowledge and experiences in the Ex area
· Knowledge of standards, technical rules and legal regulations (Ex, industrial safety regulations, Water Resources Law) in the chemical field
· In-depth technical knowledge as well as a careful, flexible and team-oriented way of working
· Fluent German is required for the position
Job Requisition ID: 198487
Location: Jihocesky kraj - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.