GENM Strategy Intern
Activities / responsibilities:
1. Research market and competition in gene editing, cell and gene therapy
- Develop overview of key competition and their profiles
- Conduct primary and secondary research on market trends impacting these market segments
2. Support implementation of growth strategy
· Conduct market research and expert interviews to pressure test our assumptions and offerings
· Develop implementation plan with business owners
· Help assemble the full presentation
We are looking for someone who is a curious and fast learner, strong in quantitative analysis and research skills, with an interest in the intersection of business and science.
- An advanced science degree (PhD or Master) in Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Cell Biology, with demonstrated interest in business or strategy
- An MBA with scientific background either in undergraduate studies or from prior work experience
Job Requisition ID: 203032
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Science, Strategy, Research