GENM, Cell & Gene Therapy Marketing Intern
Activities / responsibilities:
1. Research market and competition in adjacent area of cell and gene therapy market
- Develop overview of key competition and their profiles
- Conduct primary and secondary research on market trends impacting these market segments
2. Determine what it takes to be successful in this market
3. Propose options for addressing market opportunity
· Work with colleagues to assemble business case (financial model)
· Help assemble the full presentation to support business case
· Present to GENM leadership
We are looking for someone who is a curious and fast learner, strong in quantitative analysis and research skills, with an interest in the intersection of business and science.
- An advanced science degree (PhD or Master) in Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Cell Biology, with demonstrated interest in business or strategy
- An MBA with scientific background either in undergraduate studies or from prior work experience
Job Requisition ID: 203034
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Therapy, Cell Biology, Science, Healthcare, Research