Executive Assistant - BioProcessing APAC
· Provide administrative support to the VP by handling and managing all administrative matters.
· Organize and maintain calendar of appointments, filing expense reports; arranging travel plans, itineraries, agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
· Organize and coordinate APAC leadership team meetings, events and virtual townhalls.
· Participate in the team meetings to take meeting minutes.
· Assist to collate and consolidate reports from the stakeholders.
· Support on department internal and external communication efforts, such as email correspondence, maintain EVA page, etc.
· Assist in related business projects such as Recognition program, Mentorship Program, etc.
· Support visitors‘ trips to Singapore by issuing invitation letters, booking hotels and arranging pick-ups.
· Maintain documents and file folders in Sharepoint.
· Offer administrative support to the team whenever necessary
Who You Are:
· Degree holder
· 5-7 years proven experience as an executive assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Good Microsoft office skills, ability to develop high-quality presentation slides is required
· Ability to multitask, prioritize daily workload, discretion and confidentiality
Job Requisition ID: 206595
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Developer, Executive Assistant, Sharepoint, Administrative, Technology