Job Title: EHS Expert
· Assist to establish and maintain EHS management system based on Corporate requirement, local EHS regulation and standards;
· Arrange and conduct EHS training to improve employee's awareness and competence of EHS;
· Monitor EHS regulation updates and initiate compliance actions for Jigani site
· Provide guidance to business team to implement EHS procedures, standards in the manufacturing and office to ensure the safety and compliance;
· Drive the EMS and OHS systems with contineous improvement mindset.
· Perform periodic EHS inspections/walkabouts to identify environmental and occupational hazards, to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, and develop recommendations that provide solutions, remedies, or process alternatives;
· Participate and/or lead the incident investigation process to identify the root causes and track the corrective and preventive actions;
· Provide compliance guidance on the occupational disease prevention, hazardous waste storage and disposal, hazardous chemicals management, PPE management;Risk assessment for the high risk activites.
· Assist in the prevention of work-related illness and injury and maximize employee protection.
· All other EHS duties as assigned.
· Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering and approved Safety qualification with training & experience；
· Above 5-9 years working experience in the environmental, health, & safety field；
· Good knowledge of local EHS regulations and EHS technical；
· Good interpersonal skills
· Team work player
· Fluent in oral and written English
Job Requisition ID: 194879
Location: Bangalore Operations
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Healthcare