eBusiness Data Analyst
A career-level professional who is self-motivated, intellectually curious, and highly skilled at providing actionable insights from a combination of data sources.
· Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
· Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
· Create and produce actionable reports, interactive dashboards, ad hoc requests, forecasts etc. that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
· Use analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, risks, and profits of new business initiatives.
· Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
· Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
· Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
· Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns using statistical models
· Use sound interpersonal skills to advance discussions and build consensus across the business and with external customers, suppliers or agencies
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, Actuarial Science, Data Science or related field
· 4+ years of experience in Analytics, Data Science, or related field
· 3+ years of experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Relational Database Management Systems and Cloud Databases
· Digital Analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Optimizely
· Reporting and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Google Data Studio
· Statistical Programming Packages such as R, S, SAS, SPSS
· Ability conduct complex, important work independently
Job Requisition ID: 206782
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, Developer, SQL, Technology