Dry Powder Media Technician
Your Role: As a Technician within Dry Powder Media (DPM) you will be responsible for equipment set up, manufacture of products as itemised on the manufacturing schedule and cleaning of manufacturing equipment and facilities in strict compliance with Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Environmental, and all other appropriate regulatory standards and Company policies.
Who You Are:
· Degree in Biological or Chemical Science or other appropriate discipline
· Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
· Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
· Previous experience working within a cGMP Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
Job Requisition ID: 195137
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Technician, ERP, SAP, QA, Healthcare, Technology, Quality