Digital Transformation Expert
Digital Transformation Expert / Shanghai
In your role you are part of a global team responsible for the digital transformation of the Hazard Communication and Chemical Regulations area of our Life Science business.
You will be responsible for a wide-ranging field of activities around the work with SAP EHS and the evaluation and optimization of (work) process with a global scope.
In addition to that you will be representing the Digital Transformation team in China while focusing on the local needs and requirements. In this position you will be a key contact person for local colleagues in China while you also watch out for trends in the organization and beyond. Together with the global team you will work on new ideas and ways of working with data related to Hazard Communication and Chemical Regulations. This includes data analysis, (robotic) process automation, working with big data platforms and looking into Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence as well as development of mobile applications.
Who you are:
As fundamentals for this role you have…
- a bachelor degree in natural science (e.g. biologist, chemist), technology or computer science. A higher graduate degree is a plus but not mandatory.
- experience in the area of chemical regulations or Life Sciences or related industries would be beneficial. If you have studied abroad this is also an asset.
You are a curious mind who is open for new ideas and trending technologies. You always want to explore and learn something new and you love to solve problems by analytical thinking and looking at data. Related skill sets like the ones below come along with that:
- Project management skills as an asset
- Experience in IT development or IT support / training is an asset
- Very good PC skills including MS Office and related office software
- Programming skills (languages like Python, R, SQL, VBA, Java / Java Script, and others), Analytics / ML Stacks (Keras, Tensorflow, Spark) as an asset.
It is not a must to cover them all – it is about basics and a general understanding. Advanced knowledge is of course a big asset.
That is who you are and you want to represent the Digital Transformation team in China? Great! To do that you need:
- Very good command in English and Chinese is required
- Excellent interpersonal / intercultural communication and presentation skills as communication is key to successful transformations
- Comfortable working in a complex and global environment across teams and functions
1-3 years experiences are preferred
Job Requisition ID: 208050
Location: Shanghai - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical, ERP, Computer Science, SAP, Database, Healthcare, Technology