Data Scientist f/m
The successful candidate will help shape the data strategy and will find opportunities for process optimization based on data mining, process modeling, data analysis and machine leaning methods. As data scientist, you will be responsible for the development of models and algorithms as part of a broader Digital Platform. You will help scientists to codify their knowledge and discover new insights using advanced analytics tools. You will work with various technologies therefore it is important that you are comfortable with multiple standards, programming languages and analytical tools.
Willingness to travel up to 25% .
Who You Are:
· Degree in Biotechnology with experience in using statistical computer languages (Python, R, GraphQl, etc.) to manipulate data and extract insights from large data sets; PHD with 5+ years of related experience or BS with >8 years of related experience.
· Ability to develop & use of predictive modeling
· Experience in various Data Science software packages and Machine Learning frameworks
· Proficient in Data Visualization tools and techniques
· Strong leadership and results oriented personality
· Proven track record in successfully working in a multi-disciplinary, multi-culture, team-based environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present at internal and external meetings
· Experienced in Biotechnology, Life Sciences and regulated industry
Job Requisition ID: 202628
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, Biotech, Scientist, Data Mining, Biology, Technology, Science