As Change Expert, you will join a global operational excellence transformation program. Your main task will be to drive a transformation effort to introduce a new way of working using Lean management methodology. It will therefore involve applying a transformation toolkit to diagnose and design opportunities to improve our processes, service levels, quality and customer satisfaction. You will drive the implementation on the ground, coaching and helping the operations to adopt the new way of working. You will be part of a global Change Team, working effectively in a matrix environment and using best practices and business expertise to drive the change. Your responsibility will involve the full end to end process (diagnostic to design to implement and sustain).
Who you are:
· Knowledge and 5 years of experience in performance transformations, continuous improvement and Lean management.
· Fluent spoken and written English; German advantageous
· Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Business, Engineering or Economics
· Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests
· Openness for fresh ideas and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
· Willingness to set yourself challenging goals in order to achieve high performance.
· Proactiveness to continuously challenge current status and find better ways of working.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Requisition ID: 208148
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.