Business Process Architect MM-IM /QM (all genders)
Do you have a passion for Business Processes and SAP?
We offer a great and challenging opportunity as an Inventory and Quality Management Business Process Architect in an international and innovative environment in a great team in our IT department.
You will work with the company's group functions and site management business to actively drive industrial park inventory and quality related solutions. By contributing with your experience, you will design and document innovative business processes and work on SAP to act as a liaison between the Inventory and Quality managed business units, functional consultants and technical development partners. Thereby close collaboration for the development, testing and implementation of new and improvement of existing processes and systems is key and directly supports our business to improve performance.
As a subject matter expert, you will actively assist the business in defining the required capabilities for business processes, information management and conceptual architecture and ensure the alignment with the business and the IT roadmaps by guiding decisions relating to the rationalization of proposed capabilities. You will ensure completeness of requirements, identify architecture interdependencies with other programs and projects, and you will ensure design and solution compliance with standards.
The position will be based in Darmstadt/Weiterstadt, Germany.
Who you are:
· Bachelor's Degree or similar in Business Administration, Business Informatics or other related fields required, Masters a plus
· 5-8 years relevant experience in SAP MM-IM & QM comprising main processes such as various goods receipt processes, material movements, counting, batch management, batch supply and handling of inspection lots, ideally within an GxP regulated industry
· Strong working knowledge and experience in Business Process Management and process design, process improvement as well as excellent ability to drive innovation among business partners, management and peers
· Additional knowledge within the SAP modules PP, WM/EWM and MM-PUR are highly welcome
· First experience in leading a team be a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English is required for this role
· Willingness to travel up to 30%
Job Requisition ID: 205837
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Process, ERP, Quality Manager, SAP, Inspector, Management, Technology, Quality