Bank Processing & Reconciliation Accountant
As Bank Processing & Reconciliation Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you perform advanced processing for bank transactions in both local banks and Inhouse Bank of our company in the respective ERP system and banking systems, establish and manage bank reconciliation, maintain and clean up reconciling items and perform month end reports while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you handle complex requests, inquiries and issues related to bank transactions regardless if it’s incoming or outgoing money including follow up and resolution of such incidents. In addition, as Bank Processing and Reconciliation Accountant, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more team members.
Who you are:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AR and Cash & Bank, accounting knowledge preferred
• Experience in Cash and Bank, Bank Processing, Bank Reconciliation, Month-end Activities and Reporting
• Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred.
• Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP system preferred.
• Fluent English language skills required.
• Must be flexible on any shift.
• Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig.
Job Requisition ID: 205072
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, Oracle, Database, SAP, Technology