Associate Solution Architect - PP/QM
The Associate Solution Architect is responsible for assessing, designing, configuring, implementing and supporting business processes in the SAP ECC and APO systems. You will work interactively between IT and business users to design and build world class SAP planning processes and system. Cover challenges and working on diverse projects and issues across multiple domains of SAP. Areas of focus are SAP Manufacturing (PP-PI) and Quality (QM). Mentor Functional Analysts and lead small scale projects. There will be Domestic and International Travel – 25% of the time (varying by project requirements).
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline
· 10+ years of SAP design/configuration experience
· Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
· Expertise in SAP Manufacturing PP-PI, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance
· Self-motivated and independent person with good communications skills who is able to assess business processes, configure, test, document and implement global IT solutions in areas of SAP PP-PI and QM.
· Experience in direct configuration and design experience in the SAP PP-PI and/or QM modules.
· Experience with PI sheets and LIMS interface
· Knowledge with integrating to other systems, such as MES and SAP modules desirable in areas such as Quality Management (QM), Planning (APO) and/or Plant Maintenance (PM), sales, procurement (MM), warehouse (EWM), FICO.
· Experience within the Pharma or Life science industries.
Job Requisition ID: 206877
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, ERP, Quality Manager, SAP, Technology, Quality