Associate Architect - Messaging & Communications ( O365 )
Your Role: We need a professional with
· Passion for technology, curious & willingness to learnwork on additional technologies/platforms
· Customer focus and result oriented - End user satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
· Strong leadership and communication skills (Any level of skills in German language is a huge advantage)
· Although working in shifts is not required for this job, we would like someone who is willing to voluntarily adjust hisher working hours to be able to deliver the responsibilities. We are a global company with teams and stakeholders mainly Europe & North America
· Articulate and creative – These qualities will come in use since your job requires putting your thoughts in the form of Power Point presentations, excel analysis etc. regularly
· Attention to detail will be essential in your role.
· Knowledge and familiarity with regulatory processes like GxP.
· Knowledge of ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change and Service Continuity management is a must. - ITIL Certifications is a plus
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with team members, other internal IT teams along with decision makers in management & stakeholders to provide effective and efficient solutions to meet business requirements, goals and solve issues.
· Drive transformational initiatives to achieve modernization in Messaging & Communications area to meet the demands of modern workspace in general and our IT in particular
· Drive designdevelopment, deployment, migration and enhancement projects
· Establish and validate the testing criteria for projects
· Authoring, refinement of technology standards, design documents, policies, best practices pertinent to your area based on Organisation standards
· Lead the architecture roadmap topics as well as influence peers, cross-functional partners and IT leadership
· Conducting research on emerging technologies, services, protocols and standards in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will improve cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility
Who you are:
Specific knowledge and competencies required:
· Must have:
· 14 or more years in information technology in relevant domains.
· Profound knowledge in O365 suite perticularly the Messaging solutions – Exchange Online
· Knowledge of skype enterprise voice is a huge advantage
· Prior experience of having worked on design/implementation & ‘On-Prem to online’ migration projects in a large-scale IT environment.
· Deep knowledge of Azure AD and O365 groups
· Deep Knowledge of Office 365 governance (administration best practices, security best practices, policies & compliance)
· Automation: Advanced PowerShell experience and knowledge to automate the Office 365 actions
· Deep knowledge of Firewall requirements, gateway and mail rely configurations
· Experience with managing secure environments using MFA, DLP, RM and encryption.
· Preparing business case for new initiatives
· Investment decisions based on ROI calculations
· Strong oversight on License and cost management
· Good to have:
· Experience on collaboration workflows (K2 / Nintex / MS Flows etc.) for integration with business apps
· If you are a Messaging architect, knowledge of Enterprise voiceTelephony is a huge advantage
· Metalogix - Content migration, management and security
Job Requisition ID: 206585
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Research