Assistant Manager Quality
Role:Assistant Manager- Quality
Location:Bangalore, Peenya Site
1. Overall responsible for Product Quality.
2. Planning and resource allocation related to product verification activities.
3. Working in close coordination with principles for improving the product quality.
4. Execute Validation Master Plan for Products/Process.
5. Streamlining the Quality of newly transferred product lines.
6. Training Identification for the team members and implement the same.
7. Customer Complaint Analysis and initiating corrective actions
8. Providing technical guidance to the Sourcing and SQA team, guiding them on resolving performance bottlenecks
9. Analysing non-conformance and implementing corrective actions.
10. Reviewing and Approving of documents routed through Documentation System
11. Implementing & maintaining Quality Management Systems in Quality control department.
12. Third party Certifications of products/Process (CE/ UL...).
13. Coordination with customer/customer representative during Factory Acceptance Test.
14. Follow the EMS / Safety / Compliance norms / rules set by organization.
Who you are:
· Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering
· 10-15 years
· Knowledge of Inspection of pressure vessels as per ASME Code, SPC, SQC
Job Requisition ID: 206309
Location: Bangalore Operations
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Quality Manager, Inspector, Management, Quality