You will be responsible for the effective product development projects and processes coordination across all activities from the own factory to all markets in line with business strategy. Furthermore, you will be responsible of the consistent assignment of codes and maintenance of master data relevant to the site activity function in the systems. This role supports the execution of the simplification agenda of the own site in line with the Regional mandate.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor or university degree
· Min. 3 years of work experience preferably in the area of Supply Chain, Design/Graphics or Marketing
· Experience in driving efficiency gains program
· At ease working with processes and systems
· Project management basics
· Continuous improvement mindset and out of the box thinking
· Fluent in English (written & spoken)
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Understanding of Master Data environment (e.g. SAP) and familiar with reporting tools (e.g.Power BI)
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Responsible for coordination and Right First-Time execution of all activities in an effective way
· Carries out site feasibility checks across all activities throughout the process
· Leads local cross-functional site Activity Task Groups and ensures robust information flows between the relevant functions
· Is responsible for the relevant site execution documents. Ensures timely and high-quality inputs, follows-up the progress, ensures efficient information flows and escalates major issues
· Creates and maintains transactional data, relevant to Site Activity
· Pro-actively proposes site relevant improvement actions, supporting the regional simplification agenda and ensures continuous improvement, takes corrective and preventative actions, facilitates improvement and escalates where needed
· Center of Expertise for site activity relevant processes, tools and ways of working
What can you expect from Mars?
· Individual approach in career planning and Mars University with variety of courses
· Attractive bonus system – we all contribute to business and organization effectiveness
· Private medical care – for You and Your family
· Upon Your decision: Benefit Systems corporate card (Multisport)
· Life insurance
· Savings plan - we think about You in a long perspective
· Employee discount for company products - we know Your friends will love it! ;)
· Lunch vouchers – 50% Mars participation in cost
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Project Manager, Technology