A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Shift Maintenance Technician, Mercedes, Buenos Aires
Maintain and facilitate the operation of the equipment ensuring productivity, product quality, continuity and safety of these in optimal condition
What are we looking for?
· Committed people with a desire to develop
· That you have completed the technical secondary (Electromechanical, electronic, mechanical technician)
· Experience of 1 to 2 years in Industrial Maintenance
· Good interpersonal relationships
· Ability to solve problems
What would be your key activities?
· Detect and solve mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic failures that occur in machinery
· Make modifications and / or adaptations to the equipment for a better operation according to the specific needs of the area
· Provide constant training in the operation and maintenance of the equipment to ensure that the operator can work the machines in safe conditions and with an optimal level of productivity.
What can you expect from Mars?
A company where you can develop and always join in constant challenges. Also, some benefits like:
· Dining room on the ground / Refreshments
· Prepaid for you and your family group.
· Charter from Mercedes and Luján
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Segment: Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Technology, Engineering