About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands operates in more than 80 countries
As a sales officer at Mars, you would be responsible for ensuring the delivery of our organisational business plan within a specific geography. These business plans include required infrastructure, distributor networks, and distribution points, in-store execution and sales value delivery. In this role, you will help translate Mars’ business strategy in trade, achieving a mutually beneficial strategy with our trade partners.
We’ve identified five key responsibilities for this role:
· Sales planning to ensure we deliver consistent achievement of targets through infrastructure, visibility and service levels.
· Thoroughly analyse market opportunities by building a strong business case around them, with necessary investment and effort to realise them.
· Create and nurture collaborative, long-term relationships with our accounts and distributors, in line with our mutuality principle. Ensuring delivery of in-store visibility alongside this.
· Lead, monitor and motivate field sales associates, coaching them on Mars processes as well as continuing to train new recruits.
· Ensure timely submission of trade distributor paperwork, whilst coordinating internally to schedules and deadlines.
Ideally you’ll have experience in sales planning, distribution planning and stakeholder management alongside an MBA and at least 2 years’ experience in the field.
We are looking for experiences candidates who push the limits of what’s possible and have the desire to develop and grow. We want to diverse group of people who have one thing in common they can take what they’ have learned today do even more tomorrow
What can you expect from Mars?
· Chance to work on world-renowned brands like enjoyed in more than 180 countries.
· Work alongside some of India’s brightest sales talent whilst developing yourself.
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
· The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.
If you want to help make the world smile, are a great relationship builder, resilient and have a high drive for results, then we want to hear from you. Click ‘apply’ below .
To know more about the company please click on the link https://www.mars.com/made-by-mars/mars-wrigley
Job Segment: Field Sales, MBA, Sales, Management