Join our regional Pet Nutrition team in Verden (Bremen) as Product Developer (m/f/d) and be responsible for our wet portfolio.
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Delivers operational objectives for medium to large projects, representing R&D as technical project lead to deliver the innovation/renovation agenda for Pet Nutrition Europe
· Manages full project cycle from development brief until factory handover
· Delivers safe by design formulations to meet targets on nutrition, product performance and efficiency
· Organizes and executes product tests in our innovation center and factories as well as performance testing & validation plans (e. g. feeding tests, nutrition compliance)
· Creates key product control documentation (e.g. pack declaration, product specifications, recipe frames, risk assessments, etc.) ensuring compliance with legal requirements and aligned to knowledge management guidelines
· Provides support to Quality & Food Safety team in the resolution of product quality and food safety incidents
· Manages complex network of business stakeholders by providing high quality and timely formal and informal communication on progress/risks/opportunities of projects
What are we looking for?
· University degree in Biology, Life Sciences, Food Sciences or equivalent
· Min. 3 years of professional experience in a technical role, ideally experience in food manufacturing and product development or related functions
· Functionality of raw materials and consumer understanding
· Scientific methods and mindset
· Fluent in English, any additional language is a benefit
What can you expect from Mars?
· Responsibility and freedom to drive your own ideas
· An open & international work environment of a global family-owned business
· Personal & professional development, e.g. through global trainings from Mars University
· Attractive conditions and extensive social benefits
Job Segment: Scientific, Information Technology, Programmer, Developer, Engineering, Technology