European Artwork Deployment Expert (m/f/d)
We are looking for a European Artwork Deployment Expert (m/w/d) to join our Strategy Deployment team in Verden (Bremen). The role is principally about the project management of the artwork design elements of innovation and renovation projects within our Petcare Segment. As the European Artwork Deployment Expert, you will manage Design Projects to deliver excellence in artwork execution ensuring adherence to the relevant processes and be responsible for the data management within the artwork deployment framework.
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Manages the 'artwork elements' of innovation & renovation projects
· Creates & manages timings for the Artwork process elements of the project
· Coordinates with Marketing and R&D to ensure timely artwork approval
· Ensures suitable first-time artwork input/output
· Timely delivery of EAN codes, pack codes, language group, master pack copy
· Data management within the internal systems
· Runs 'Post Project Design Reviews' to ensure project learnings are captured/shared
· Works with our internal & external Graphics partners to ensure all design elements are suitable for printing
· Partners with our external Design agency to align technical aspects of artwork
What are we looking for?
· An apprentice in Business sector and 1-2 years professional experience or University Graduates
· Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
· Pro-active with drive and strong initiative to ensure results
· Confidence in working independently
· Be fluent in English (written & spoken), other languages would be a benefit
· Functional experience preferred in Project Management, Marketing / Packaging / Graphics*
*It should be noted that a background in artwork management/design is not essential for this position.
What can you expect from Mars?
· Responsibility and freedom to drive your own ideas
· An open & international work environment of a global family-owned business
· Personal & professional development, e.g. through global trainings from Mars University
· Attractive conditions and extensive social benefits
Job Segment: Data Management, Project Manager, Data, Technology