Europe Supply Chain Development Expert F/M
As Europe Supply Chain Development Expert, aligned with Royal Canin vision 2025 and End-to-End Supply Chain approach, you would lead continuous improvement programs across Cluster supply chain physical organization, systems & process and provide new Supply chain capabilities to support Cluster Business strategy (e.g individualization, Omni-channel, D2C, Distribution network transformation, new Road-To-Market.
What are we looking for?
· Ideally you’ll have 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain role within FMCG organizations (ideally Food) or Consulting agency (specialized into Supply Chain).
· You’ll also broader cross-functional project management into Supply chain advanced solutions deployment.
· We want someone who has advanced skills using Excel for data analysis, experience using Navision/1NAV is preferable, as well as experience of using office productivity software
· Valuable with APICS-CPIM / CSCP degree or equivalent
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Design new Supply chain capabilities to meet new customer requirement and/or to support business strategy
· Manage Projects to Develop & start new Supply chain capabilities
· Lead the deployment of Supply chain standard process & tools (Customer Service/Warehousing/Transport) in collaboration with relevant local/regional stakeholders.
· Operate an active & shared watch/Benchmark on Supply chain services & solutions across Royal canin, Mars and local providers in order to have a proactive approach & bring awareness to the business of new supply chain solutions.
· Coordinate continuous improvement program across supply chain activities (Planning, logistic, order to cash process).
· Drive Regional Monitoring & Tracking activities through Dashboard & specific processes (either existing or to be designed and/or deployed)
What can you expect from Mars?
· Chance to be an actor of Royal Canin to offer an unique customer experience
· Opportunity to work with 45 Distribution centers, 4 factories and around 1500 finished goods into your portfolio.
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
· The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Project Manager, Data Analyst, Technology, Data