A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
CPFR Analyst – Franklin, TN
The CPFR Analyst is a critical support role to ensure on-shelf in-stock excellence of Mars products, thereby providing our consumers with the ultimate enjoyment of our products. The CPFR Analyst is the primary point of contact for the retailer replenishment team. This role is critical to developing a high quality relationship with our customer, and plays a vital internal role supporting sales growth and driving operational efficiencies while working collaboratively with the Customer, Sales, Demand and Supply Planning. The success of the CPFR Analyst is measured by customer case fill, improvements to the Multi-Enterprise demand signal (MDS) and Forecast value add in collaboration with Demand and Supply planning, the internal Customer Supply chain team and our customer.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Business Management and/or related field.
· Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in Supply Chain or Operations Management.
· Ability to travel (20%) as required
· Must be able to work flexible hours
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships across the customer’s supply chain, as well as with Mars Sales, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Customer Supply chain teams.
· Drive improved order forecast accuracy and casefill through analysis of retailer data such as POS consumption and inventory vs. Mars forecast
· Responsible for improving forecast and execution of retailer events such as New items & Distribution changes, promotions and displays
· Advanced analytical capabilities and Customer focus driving proactive collaboration both internally and externally
What can you expect from Mars?
· The opportunity to learn, develop and take charge of your own career.
· An industry competitive compensation package including generous benefits (i.e. 401k, pension, health, etc.)
· Commitment to our Purpose and our Five Principles.
· An environment where all Associates feel valued, supported and comfortable being themselves at work.
· The opportunity to work cross functionally, add value and impact a better world for generations to come.
· Commitment to make A Better World For Pets™ a world where they’re healthy, happy and welcome.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management