Description de l'offre
Posting Date Feb 19, 2021
Job Number 21004642
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Airport Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Non-Management
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Center, is a hidden idyllic gem in the middle of Dubai. And only shortly away from the Airports which connects you to the world. With our Beautiful newly renovated rooms and suits, and our 18 outstanding restaurants/bars we are offering for each individual needs despite business or leisure the perfect fit.
WAREHOUSE is a SOHO inspired casual, styled destination. Chef Chris is preparing the best dishes from the modern American cuisine for our guests, which they can enjoy with electro swing and jazz music.
Guest can choose between our wonderful beer garden or our urban styled ground floor, for their best experience.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Performs opening and closing procedures including but not limited to the set up and break down of stations, clearing and re-setting up of tables, when necessary and checking tables before service is provided.
· Maintains and ensures the overall cleanliness of assigned station and the establishment.
· Performs accurate cash/credit handling and POS procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· Following the SERVICE module – Smile, Eye contact, Recognition, Voice, Information, Care, Exceed the expectation
· Up sells food and beverage menu items, maximizing profit wherever possible.
· Polishes and stocks equipment for operation (silverware, linens & glassware).
· Sets up, clears and cleans tables before, during, and after the service.
· Sets up the tables with tabletop equipment per design.
· Provides friendly, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers/guests, at all times.
· Actively seeks feedback from customers rather than wait for complaints.
· Critically evaluates one’s own performance and consistently sets high standards.
· Consistently produces error free output.
· Remains calm under pressure.
· Retains and maintains complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items.
· Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.
· Performs all sequence of service duties in adherence to all company standards.
· Understands the need to work together to create an environment of cooperation and mutual responsibility.
· Contributing positively to the team spirit.
· Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and late hours when necessary.
· Must have the ability to report to work on time and on a regular basis.
· Other duties as assigned.
To move into this position you should have
· Tenure in current position minimum one year experience
· Fun, outgoing, energetic attitude, contributing positive to the team spirit
· Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
· Natural leadership skills and “can-do” attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Customer service oriented with an outgoing, upbeat and positive personality.
· Professional well-groomed appearance.
· Ability to work in a team and independently.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
· Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and management