Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
· Understand and explain all MEFCU products and services identify members' needs, and cross-sell appropriate products. Provide members with quality service and accurately process routine transactions in a timely manner.
· Support MEFCU's mission and goals through participation in the sales and service program.
· Identify member's needs and make appropriate referrals.
· Support sales initiative actively selling and promoting products and services.
· Support MEFCU's service goals by:
· Providing members with efficient and professional service
· Directing members to the appropriate department when necessary
· Accurately process all routine transactions such as:
· Handling Cash Transactions
· Deposits, loan payments, share withdrawals and other cash item request
· Transfers within accounts, loan payments, check withdrawals and cash advances
· Process stop payments, address changes, check orders and domestic and foreign wire transfers
· Waive service fees as appropriate
· Close share accounts
· Balance daily transactions and complete production report daily, balances vault when needed
· Perform branch administrative tasks such as:
· Encode and film daily check deposits
· Maintain express logs
· Process membership verifications as needed
· Open, sort and process mail when needed
· Restock front office supplies
· Perform general clerical duties including typing, filing, sorting, stuffing, etc.
· Attend meetings and training sessions as required
· Adhere to all MEFCU policies and procedure
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Supports and/or backs up other department staff with functions as needed.
The above statements reflect the general nature and levels of work performed, and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requests, duties and responsibilities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Six months in a customer service/sales environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required remain in a stationary position 50% of the time, and to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets and other office machinery, etc. The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers and members. The employee will occasionally be required to move files and other office products up to 20 pounds. The employee will be expected to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others; support the team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees and members, prepare and review written documents, and be able to work efficiently with a computer and answer telephone using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.