Description de l'offre
Posting Date Jan 14, 2021
Job Number 21004831
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, West Bay City Center, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Management
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
This position is responsible for building property and brand awareness and driving preference among key travel, food & beverage, Spa and Catering consumers. The role includes marketing and communication for two operating hotels; Marriott Marquis City Center Doha and the JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotels. The portfolio will increase to include a rebrand of an existing hotel to a Marriott Executive Apartment property on 1st April 2021. The cluster will increase throughout 2021 and 2022 with the opening of new hotels including Le Meridien, Element, Delta and Autograph branded properties. The role will include correctly positioning all properties in the local, regional and international markets. Ensure all marketing communications are distributed in a timely manner to the appropriate target market. Works in collaboration with above property Marriott stakeholders on international, regional and in market initiatives. Ensures all PR & Marketing conforms to Marriott brand guidelines and brand voice. Responsible for leading the properties Public Relations, Marketing & Digital strategy along with compiling and executing the yearly and monthly PR, Digital & Marketing plan. Manage all digital & media opportunities. Creates engaging stories and moments to generate PR impressions in target markets and with target consumers of Premium, Luxury and Long Stay hotel brands. Works in collaboration with the Food & Beverage department (including the Director of F&B, Director of Event Management and Director of Restaurants) to drive F&B awareness in the local and regional market. Develops a strategic relationship with tourism bureaus, media, and community leaders. Creates partnerships with key local, regional and international organizations and events to position the hotel brands correctly. Provides crisis communication assistance to property leadership. This position will lead a multi-property / multi-brand cluster of hotels including the existing Marriott Marquis and JW Marriott City Center Doha hotels and a number of new opening hotels in 2021 and 2022.
Education and Experience
· A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
· At least 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
· Previous experience as a Director of PR & Marketing in a 5 star internationally branded hotel is essential.
Experience in Middle Eastern markets is desirable
· Active Learning - Seeks new learning experiences; quickly comprehending and applying new information to the job.
· Building Credible Relationships - Skilled at establishing effective relationships with customers and internal partners; promoting openness, trust and confidence in one's intentions.
· Communication - Skilled at clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media; engaging the audience and helping them understand and retain the message.
· Customer Focus - Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships; actively seeking information to understand and address customers' needs.
· Drive for Results - Skilled at setting goals for personal and group accomplishment; working tenaciously to meet or exceed those goals.
· High Work Standards - Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
· Planning and Organizing - Skilled at controlling sales assignments; allocating appropriate time to priority goals, requirements, and sales opportunities.
· Problem Solving / Decision Making - Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing solutions.
· Sales Disposition - Energetic, proactive, takes calculated risks, and perseveres to attain goals.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.