At Le Méridien, we're looking for curious, creative and motivated people to join our team.
· April to October
· May to September
Ideal candidate profile
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you're new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You'll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
· Discounts in Marriott International hotels (+7 200 worldwide) .
· Learning and development opportunities
· Career opportunities
· Wellbeing program
· Health Insurance
· Reimbursement of 50% of public transport
The impact you'll make
No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with an experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
What you'll be doing :
· Be the first point of contact to guest before, during and after their stay
· Ensure personalisation of our service to produce a WOW effect.
· Assist guest during their stay with requests they may have.
· Handle guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Inform guest about facilities and services available to them.
· Promote the loyalty program.
· Assist guest with concierge request.
· Assist Front Desk when needed.
What we're looking for
Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
· Previous experience
· Languages: French and English minimum
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
You're an hospitality enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you'll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we'll make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.