Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
This position will execute work to support Marriott Digital Services Studio products and services. The MDS Studio team operates in an agency-like model within the Global eCommerce Digital Services organization. The team is primarily focused on providing enterprise-level digital solutions including product management, process / workflow creation, and project support / guidance.
The Analyst, MDS Studio Operations will be responsible for executing tasks, while adhering to strict quality standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The role may oversee the execution of tasks by vendors and/or contractors, including developing collateral and conducting trainings, reviewing the quality of deliverables, and overseeing vendor billing.
The Analyst, MDS Studio Operations will also serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on various project components, including the systems, status, and guidelines pertaining to assigned projects. The role will assist in the development and refinement of platfrms and systems, products and project workflows by identifying opportunities for efficiency.
This individual is tasked with staying up-to-date on industry tools, best practices and Marriott initiatives, as well as any partnering with internal teams to operationalize new products . This position will work cross-functionally with various Marriott teams, including the MDS Operations and Client Services teams, Marriott Digital, Marriott Global Operations, and vendors to promote scalable solutions across the organization. This position reports to the Manager, Enterprise Services CMS.
Education and Experience
· BS/BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
· 0-1 years of relevant work experience (digital marketing, CMS operations, content management, project management etc.)
· Agency internship or work experience preferred; tactical execution responsibilities are a plus.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
· Executes project workflows that support the overarching Digital Studio Project and Product Goals.
· Plays critical role in implementation of specific workflows/projects, ensuring quality and timely delivery, escalating issues, and proposing new approaches and opportunities for efficiency.
· Executes complex projects and tasks including but not limited to:
· HWS (Hotel Website) Elevated product launch, evolution, maintenance, and field communications
· ERS (Enhanced Reservation System) launch
· Outlet Site Builder website builds
· HWS Product Marketing Modules
· Local Campaign Builder
· Manages vendors and contractors on specific projects, including task assignments, ensuring quality of work, etc.
· Assists in creating training guidelines and documentation (as needed) to onboard new vendors and continually improve project quality and effectiveness.
· Easily adapts to the ever-changing digital landscape to implement new processes and execute on new projects.
· May assist with pilots, project reevaluations, and development of new processes and efficiencies.
· Manage field communications / inboxes.
· Manages the flow of questions and directs inquiries to the appropriate party – vendor, manager, business owner, etc.
· Supports cross-functional work with MDS teams, partners , brand and support teams to advance scalable opportunities and workflows.
· Works with team to execute sustainable work processes that support MDS Digital Studio.
· Employs laser focus on tactic quality and efficiency, working to ensure deliverables are completed to Digital Services standards and timelines.
· Maintains a strong partnership with Analysts / Sr. Analysts through shared task execution.
· Assists with special projects and developing new processes.
· Employs the project management system and other resources in place to track hours and task work for Digital Studio projects.
· Utilizes internal Marriott content management systems, as well as outside vendor dashboards and tools.
· Establishes and maintains documentation to track progress and completion for project tasks.
Tools and Vendors
· Maintains strong working knowledge of all Marriott internal platforms and systems, including Enterprise Property Information Center (EPIC), Marriott Digital Asset Management (MDAM), Starwood Asset Library (SAL), Web Experience Manager (WEM), Hotel Websites (HWS), eFAST, Jira, etc.
· Assists in training on project processes and best practices to colleagues, vendors and hotels.
· Assists in managing day-to-day agency and vendor relationships, ensuring quality of work and timeliness of deliverables.
· Provides training and support on internal Marriott systems and tools.
· Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
· Maintains positive working relations with internal partner teams, vendors, internal MDS teams.
· Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
· Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.