Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
Based in Singapore, Office in APEC (Asia Pacific Excluding China) to provide clerical and administrative support to the Finance function to ensure seamless departmental operations and successful achievements of business goals and priorities.
· Well versed in calendar management, trip planning and scheduling. Coordinate meeting invites, conference call invites and perform minute-taking.
· Facilitate visa applications for business travels.
· Perform administrative duties such as emails correspondence, business letters, memorandum, incoming and outgoing mails etc.
· Compile expense report and presentations for management review.
· Document and communicate requests and enquiries to appropriate personnel, and maintain confidentiality of information.
· Develop and maintain a proper filing system. Keep full record of departmental related documents and maintain strict confidence.
· Assist in preparing and developing internal communication emails, memos and presentations.
· Effectively collaborate with people at all levels across functions in a diverse environment.
Education and Experience
· Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in large-scale corporations.
Skills and Competencies
· Well-organized with ability to multitask.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· A good team player with approachable character, positive attitude and strong ownership.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.