M&S is transforming, we’re setting bolder goals and giving our people the space and resources to achieve them . M&S strive to be at the forefront of the digital revolution to deliver for customers- existing and new, there’s never been a more exciting time to join and if you’re ready to play your part, you’ll be richly rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and flexible working amongst many other benefits
We’re looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team in Manchester on a nine month contract; you will be responsible for finding the best talent for our Customer Services and the People Service Centre. Our business is going through a period of exciting and unprecedented change, and these roles are pivotal to ensuring we get the best talent through our doors.
Our ideal candidates will naturally have a recruitment background, whether from in-house or agency, and experience of either corporate or volume hiring. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills are a must, as is a tenacious and self-starting attitude.
About the Role
· Delivering an exceptional candidate experience, from application through to offer and onboarding.
· Understanding a role brief from our hiring managers and delivering a high-quality and well qualified shortlist back to them.
· Utilising social media, talent banking and networking to ensure attraction of the best talent into the business in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
· Understanding our employer brand and taking candidates on our transformation journey
· Strong understanding of recruitment, developed from working in an agency or in-house role.
· Experience of corporate or volume recruitment – technology, finance, customer services, admin or HR roles would be a particular benefit.
· Knowledge of e-recruitment tools i.e. video Interview technology would be desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.