An exciting opportunity to work within our growing International business has arisen for a digitally and commercially focused Assistant Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring M&S is a modern and relevant brand to our new and growing customer base in our International markets across all selling channels.
· Support the International Brand Marketing Manager for Clothing to develop and deliver integrated seasonal International marketing campaigns across all touchpoints in line with the integrated communication brief, business strategy and 18-month marketing plan. Deliver PIRs for all campaigns launched.
· Deliver on time and in full, compelling customer journeys across touchpoints coordinating with all relevant departments to deliver a seamless customer experience across all channels that is aligned to the overarching M&S brand direction out relevant for local market needs.
· Be the voice of the customer ensuring customer-focused plans and executions across all touch points alongside your role as the guardian of the M&S brand in international markets, reviewing and approving communications materials as required and as appropriate.
· Work in a collaborative and cross-functional way drawing on the advice and expertise of relevant teams including the UK brand teams alongside International franchise account management team, international VM, etc.
· Lead development of bespoke international marketing assets alongside other ad-hoc projects as required.
· Develop and take ownership of international social media strategy across clothing and foods, liaising closely with digital and PR teams to create/supply relevant assets for markets for each season/campaign.
· Whilst the role is predominantly clothing focused, there will be opportunities to lead cross Clothing & Food campaigns/content development so flexibility to work across both areas will be required
· Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
· Brand management.
· Commercial acumen.
· Global and omnichannel mindset.
· Consumer insight and understanding.
· Flexibility, forward thinking, agile.
· Strong project management skills.